Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Finally, some Good News!

Hey, everyone! I had my ultrasound yesterday, and (YAY) there isn't anything wrong with me... down there. lol. Turns out that what they saw on the CT scan was just enlarged blood vessels, so it was no biggie. I don't even have a cyst. So, that was a sigh of relief.

Also, I go on Wednesday to get some labs done and talk to a nurse about learning to take care of myself during chemo.... eating right and all that. Finally (according to this calender that they gave me) I'm supposed to start chemo after a physical on the 23rd of this month. That's good, because I work on Mondays, have chemo on Tuesdays, and HOPEFULLY will feel well enough to be at work again on Thursdays. We'll see, but that's the plan so far.

I guess that's about it, though. I just wanted to let everyone know how my u/s went yesterday. I know some people were wondering.

Love, ~Brenda

No comments: