Thursday, February 22, 2007

Happy Birthday, Dad!

First and foremost, today is my Dad's birthday. I was taking Carley to school this morning, and had her call to wish him a Happy Birthday. He seemed to enjoy it. Mom said he was having his own little birthday party with his friends today, in the garage. Sounds like fun, wish I could be up there... except that it's COLD in Michigan! lol.

Let's see, not too much else going on. Tammy and I went and exchanged my wigs this week, so I have a "soccer mom" wig for daytime and a cool "rocker babe" one for at night. They're my disguises. We had so much fun trying on wigs, and were giggling like crazy!

I haven't been feeling too bad, other than the fact that everyone around me, including myself, seem to have sinus troubles right now. It's really dry in my house because of all the construction, so my nose bleeds sometimes and runs constantly. So, I get a lot of mucus down the back of my throat (gross!) and makes my stomach upset. On top of that, it's hard to find food that tastes good, because everything is yucky. I'm sick of sushi, so my choices are becoming more and more limited. I've finally started to just start forcing myself to eat something, even if I can't taste it, just so I"m not nauseous and/or hungry.

Otherwise, things aren't going too badly. Got a nice phone call from Jannian today. I'm trying to talk her into coming down to visit when Ray gets back from cruise. Our spare room should be done by then! Tim has class tonight, so there won't be any work done on the house. He's only got a couple of weeks left of his algebra class left, though! I know he'll be happy when that's over with.

I guess that's about it for now. Love, hugz and all that jazz.... ~Brenda

1 comment:

Aimee said...

Brenda, I'm so glad you got the gift. I read it while sitting in the hospital with my Grandmother. He cracked me up. His Mom cheering when he hit the kid in little league??? That's so me!
My computer died which is why I haven't been commenting. But have you checked out my donation page? Holy smokes!!!!!!!