Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Well, it's Tuesday

Hey, everyone!

Well, it's Tuesday, and I'm bored out of my mind. Seems like every time I try to do something around here, I get "caught." I was taking out the trash yesterday, and my Mom called.... Damn! Caught! lol Saturday, I was picking up some stuff around the house, and got a phone call.... Damn! Caught! Seems like everyone tells me to take it easy, but I'm BORED, BORED, BORED.... I don't make a very good sick person. My armpit is still sore, and I have to be careful with what I lift with my right arm because of it, but my left side is fine! Grrrr.... lol. I'm gonna lose my mind. I have found that if I bend over too far, or reach too far for anything, I can feel my stitches tug. Obviously, I don't want to tear them open or anything, but I can't help but feel useless. Very annoying.

Ok, I'm finished ranting.

I plan to return to work next Monday. I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow to find out what the pathologist discovered about my tumor and the lymph nodes. My radiation appointment is on the 28th of November, because they wanted to give 3 weeks for the cuts to heal totally before starting Radiation.

Oh, here's a cute story: As many of you know, I'm taking percocet (spelling?) for the pain. When I take it, I am supposed to eat something. So, Saturday morning, I got up, took my pill, and just had some cottage cheese, because I wasn't very hungary. About 10 minutes later, I was high as a kite! lol. It was pretty funny, because Tim had me in the front yard, trying to explain his landscaping plans to me, and I just stood there, swaying back and forth, not hearing a word he said. Finally, he stopped talking and I carried my happy butt back to bed. I guess I had better take more than just some cottage cheese with those pills!

Not much else going on. We are slowly moving ahead with the plans to add an upstairs to the house. Hopefully, it will be done before Christmas. I don't want to be under construction during the holidays, if I can help it. Anyways, thanks for all of the kind e-mails I've gotten lately. I'll sit down either today or tomorrow and write some people back.

Love, ~Brenda

No comments: