Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Update After the Weekend

Hey, everyone! Sorry I haven't been on here in a few days, but not too much was happening in my life that was worth writing about! But, let's see....

Tim was on leave all last week to help take care of me, so he had some friends over and got some landscaping done, they got the toe moulding down around the house, built a wall to create a formal foyer, and are working on the plans to build our upstairs. This is going to be really great!

Otherwise, I had a doctor's appointment yesterday, but it was no biggie. He just went over what he told me the other day, and told me how he was going to do the next surgery. That will take place the day before Thanksgiving, so looks like I won't be cooking this year! lol.

My first appointment with the radiologist is still on the 28th of November, but I don't think we'll be starting treatments at that time because of the fresh incision made before Thanksgiving.

Also, I went back to work last night. It was pretty uneventful... after all, it was a Monday. It was nice to see everyone again, though. I love my family, but sometimes you just need to see a new face.

Well, I guess that's about it for now. If I go a few days without writing, just remember:
No news is usually good news!

Love, Brenda

No comments: