Saturday, November 18, 2006

Getting a haircut

Ok, It has been decided...

When I start going through chemo treatments, I was planning on cutting my hair short, because it won't be as traumatic when it starts to fall out as it would be if it were longer. But then, some of my friends and I were talking and decided that we should get mohawks until my hair begins to fall out.

Brittany said that hers is going to be black with pink tips. I'm thinking of just all pink.

The way I see it, I never went through a "crazy hair" stage when I was younger, so why not do it now before it falls out? I think it'll be fun. Don't worry, I'll take plenty of pictures when the time comes!! Anyone else want to take part in supporting me with a mohawk? lol!

Love, ~B

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want a mowhawk!!!

Sandy Feet said...

Sweet! Pink??? lol

wnt2Bner said...

I can do this...Let me know when.