Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Surgery Tomorrow

Well, my surgery is tomorrow. I'm a little nervous, but otherwise I'm ok. I think I'll spend some time alone listening to the CD's that Jude sent me tonight. I have to have my head in a happy place, and it hasn't been lately.

Tim and I are leaving in a few minutes for a final question/answer session with the surgeon. I have a whole list of questions written down, and Tim says he has a few, too. I'll take some notes, and try to write another blog this evening to let everyone know exactly what is happening and answer some of the most commonly asked questions.

Just a side note, we leave for the hospital at 7:30 tomorrow, drop off Carley at a friend's and then start the process of getting the injection for the Lymph Node Biopsey and so on. The surgery is at 10:55 tomorrow morning. If you could all set the alarms on your cell phones, watches, or whatever, and say a quick, silent prayer around that time, I would really appreciate it! I know God is watching over me, but every little bit helps, right?

Anyways, more later. I'll give an update on the meeting with the dr. Love, ~Brenda

No comments: