Saturday, April 14, 2007

It's the Weekend!

Not much going on today. Trying to find the energy to clean up the house somewhat and do laundry. I've been feeling both hot and cold for the past couple of days... clammy, I guess. Terrible feeling. Plus, the taste of food is aweful, so I can only eat fruits and steamed veggies. Everything else is pretty gross. It's hard to stay hydrated this way.

I have so many things that I want to get done, and I just don't have the energy. It's funny, though. People don't really "get" how little energy I have.
I'll say to someone, "I have no energy today."
And the'll reply with, "Yeah, me neither."
No, really.
I have motivation.
I have things that I want to do.
Things that I'd like to do.
I literally have NO ENERGY!
It is physically difficult to get up and do the things that need to be done.
Oh well.

Plus, the weather has warmed back up and it's beautiful again, so our friends want to go on a motorcycle ride... I don't have the energy for that, even with the sissy bar!
Ash wants to go to the pool... the hot sun (plus getting Carley ready and carrying all our stuff) literally drains the life out of me.
When I don't feel good, I really just want to be left alone, but life doesn't stop.
Ashleigh still wants her hair highlighted.
Carley still wants to eat dinner (I dunno why... she ate yesterday!).
It's all very exhausting.

So, that's how I'm feeling lately. So many things that I want to do, so many things that will have to be put off until they can be done.

Maybe I'll just go take a nap for a little while....

No comments: