Thursday, May 24, 2007

Feeling Normal

Good News! I'm finally starting to start to feel a little more like a human being again! I'm not 100%, but I'm getting some more energy back, and the cold is starting to go away. Also, not too many nose bleeds this time around. That's always good, in my opinion.

Otherwise, not a whole lot going on. My pumpkin plants are getting huge, the blackberries are getting small berries on them, and the tomato plants are blossoming. The bugs really seem to like the sunflowers and the strawberries, though. So, I'll have to try a different bug spray on those, I guess.

The addition is moving along nicely, and we're HOPING to paint this weekend. We shall see, because I don't really think the mudding will be done in time. That's ok, though. I'm just happy to see any progress at all. I am told that I'll be able to actually USE my jacuzzi tub for the first time this weekend because it'll be totally hooked up. So, that's nice.

Oh, and two more things...

HAPPY RETIREMENT to Judy and Jerry! How very exciting! Congrats, you've both earned it. We love you!

Congratulations to the new SENIOR CHEIF Ray Hager! We all knew you could do it! Of course, you needed the pay raise, with all those kids... j/k! We love you, and are so proud of you!!!

Hugz, kisses, and all that jazzzzzzz.... ~B

No comments: